Hello Friends and Family,
I have decided, for those of you who are far away, or are busy keeping up with life, I am creating this blog to capture my adventures, life lessons, and overall thoughts learned from working in the cardiovascular intensive care unit (CVICU) this semester. I'm very nervous and excited for this adventure God is going to take me on! Please keep me in your prayers as I encounter this very critical environment, through compassionately caring for these little patients or witnessing to broken families, pray that I can joyfully reflect Christ and gain wisdom and understanding all the meanwhile.
As for now, I went through orientation yesterday, to become familiarized with the IV pumps, charting system, and CHOC's medication administration system. My first shift will be this Saturday. I'm feeling tachycardic (my heart is racing) just thinking about it! :)
Thank you everyone and I love you guys!
Candace :)
No comments:
Post a Comment